Data Controller: Legatoria Conti Borbone S.r.l., sede legale: Corso Magenta 31, 20123 Milano (MI), PI:01559340151, Camera di Commercio: Milano, capitale sociale: 30.000,00 euro, email: email@example.com
What are cookies
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphones or tablets), where it is stored and then transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the same site.
Cookies are distinguished
- on the basis of the subject who installs them, depending on whether it is the same manager of the site visited (so-called "first party cookies") or a different subject (so-called "third party cookies");
- according to the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow better navigation, storing some of the user's choices, such as language (so-called "technical cookies"), other cookies allow monitoring the user's navigation also in order to send advertising and/or offer services in line with his/her preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Only profiling cookies require the prior consent of the user to their use.
The Data Controller is only responsible for first party cookies installed on the Site.
In the section "First party technical cookies" you can view the types of first party technical cookies set by the Site.
The management of profiling cookies is described in the section "Third party profiling cookies", where present. If this section is not present it means that the Site does not set profiling cookies. If the Site sets profiling cookies you can express and modify your consent to the set of these cookies using the options indicated in the so-called "cookie banner" (the banner that appears when you first access the Site).
In any case, you can also enable/disable cookies through the options of your browser:
Click on Tools menu, then Internet Options.
Click on Privacy, then Advanced.
In the Cookies window, select your preferences.
Click on Chrome's menu.
Select Settings, then click on Advanced.
In the Privacy and Security section, click on the Content Settings button.
Select your preferred options in the Cookies section.
Click on Tools, then click on the Options menu.
Click on Privacy and Security settings.
Select Use custom settings for history.
Select your preferred options in the Accept cookies and data from websites section.
Click on Safari, then Preferences.
Click on the Privacy and Security section.
Go to Block Cookies and select your preferred options.
First-party technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site and cannot be disabled. They are usually defined as a response to actions taken that constitute a request for services, such as setting cookie preferences, logging in or filling out forms, browsing preferences.
- The Site sets navigation or session cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site.
- We also use technical cookies that allow you to navigate the Site while maintaining the choices you have made.
- The Sites sets also cookies which document your consent to the release of profiling cookies and the relevant preferences. These cookies recognize you the second time you access the Site so that you do not have to request consent again for the installation of profiling cookies.
- The Site Owner also uses "anonymized" Google Analytics. This means that the cookies issued by Google Analytics only allow analysis of statistical data, without the possibility of identifying the individual user.
Third-party profiling cookies
In the cookie banner that appears the first time you access the Site, you can review the profiling cookies issued by the Site and express your preferences.
Rights of the user
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- request from the Data Controller access to your personal data and the rectification or erasure of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning you or to object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Italian Data Protection Authority).
The rights referred to above may be exercised with a request made without formalities to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.
Communication of data
Storage of the information
- If the Site sets profiling cookies, the user's behavioural data will be stored until the user's consent is revoked.
- Data from technical cookies is stored for the time necessary to enable the service to which the individual technical cookie relates.
- The user's behavioral data are kept for up to 1 year from when they were obtained from the relevant profiling cookie. In any case, the data are deleted earlier if there is withdrawal of consent by the user.